BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spiritual Refreshment

Over the past couple of years I have really been changing. I have let the Lord come into my life and I have made many drastic changes for the better. When I breathe I now appreciate life. I know that Jesus died and rose again all for my sins. I am becoming more of a woman now and I owe it all to the Lord.

Sometimes we often get discouraged through our days in our life but when we sit back and began to think it's always a brighter day ahead. I wanted to take time and began to blog again. This is therapy for my self and encouragement to others. I would hope. I will talk about my life and what the Lord has done for me and my family. I plan to blog through the week about more things as well. Stay tuned for more spiritual refreshments.

0 comments: